Friday, April 26, 2013

Alicia's Birthday

Wow, I have been spoiled rotten today!  My family and friends have showered with me with love!  This morning before we headed to language morning Mark and the kids gave me a gift.  Mark said it was from all 3 of them and it was kinda cheesy.  I opened it up and it was a cheese grater.  I know you may be thinking wow, they gave her a cheese grater!  I have never had one like this (fancy) and I would never spend money on it myself.  So, with that said, I was very happy to get that. 


Debbie brought me a plant with pretty orange flowers, which is now sitting next to the tub in my bathroom!  They look great in there.  After language learning, Mark headed to the house before me to help Brit with school and I was taking care of a few things before heading home.  As I walked in the house, I noticed something different on my wall!  I love it so much.


Later in the day, the kids called me to the living room.  They each gave me a present.  
I was surprise there was more!

Luke gave me a picnic blanket
I love it!
Brit gave me a nice bath set!  Can't wait to use it.
 This evening we went to Burger Bash at the church and then afterwards we went to The Isiaho's house for what turned out to be a surprise party with several of our friends.   Sharyn made me a Chocolate Mouse Cake.  It was so yummy. 


Bentley couldn't wait to get into the cake.  He even wanted to cut it with his bad guys sword.


Now he had to lick the sword ... it was washed before he cut the cake!



they look happy to be at a 38 year old's surprise party!



I praise the Lord for another year He has blessed me with and for family and friends who have made me feel so special today.  Thank you so much for the sweet calls, gifts, SMS, Text, emails, and Facebook messages!  

1 comment:

Gayle said...

What a special day for a very special girl! We are so thrilled to see all the awesome things that happened on your very special day. You have a precious family and sweet, sweet friends. Sharyn is a great cake baker! You smile says it all! We love you dearly and are so glad you had a fabulous thirty-eighth birthday.
Mom and Dad