Monday, April 4, 2016

What's Been Happening with The Raley's

Since my last post in November (how is it already April???), I have still be convicted about getting back to our blog but I have continued to let it slip to the bottom of my to do list EVERY week.  So, this week I have purposed to get this blog updated as well as our newsletter.  This is mainly for us so that we can continue to be reminded about all The Lord continues to do in our life.   You will have to excuse the fact that I want to go back and record some significant things The Lord has done over the past 6 months and then I am purposing to get this blog and our newsletter back to the priority that it needs to be.  We are so grateful for the people The Lord has put in our life who continue to pray for us, send encouraging messages and even faithfully support us as we continue to live and serve here in South Africa.  So, if you want to catch up with us then as you continue to read we pray that you don't just see us but that you see The Lord through our journey! 

Let the blogging begin ...

No comments: