Sunday, September 11, 2011

Family Camp

In my Father's house are many rooms.  If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.  John 14: 2-3

We just returned from a weekend at Family Camp.  Dr. Doug Forsyth was our guest speaker and the theme was heaven.  Our weekend consisted of 4 sessions and will conclude with the last session tonight at CBC.   There was so much for everyone to do.  Things like fellowship, eat and eat and of course eat more, swim, hike to the top of the mountain, play board games, play cricket or soccer and fellowship more.  We did enjoy our time.  Here are a few photos - can't believe that we didn't get one picture of the four of us!  















1 comment:

Gayle said...

Great pictures! Family Camp looks like a special time to share the love of the Lord and deepen relationship with God,family, and friends. We are so glad you all had a wonderful time!
Love you all very much,
Mom and Dad