Saturday, April 4, 2009

What a Week

On Monday I took Mark and Brit to the airport for a school trip. They went through security and then they stood on the other side of the glass to wave good bye. it hit me that 12 weeks from that day we would all be standing on that side of security waving bye to friends and family. Wow!

Tuesday brought Mark's last "official" day with the police department. Wow!

Thursday I wrote a letter to my volunteers and staff informing them that my last day at the church will be April 30th and introducing the new Nursery/Preschool Coordinator to them. Wow!

Friday I emailed the letter I wrote to my staff and volunteers. We also put our house on the market. Wow!

On Friday, we also received the newsletter from one of the missionaries we will be serving with. They were sharing all that God has been doing over the last 2 months in South Africa and Mozambique. Reading the newsletter just gets me so excited for what is to come for our family.

Please continue to pray for our family.
For our health
For our home to sell
For all the details for the move to get taken care of
For us as a family and individually as we spiritually prepare
For our kids as they adjust to the reality of the move

1 comment:

Gayle said...

New beginnings for all of us! Wow!!!

I can't promise you there won't be tearswhen you are on the other side of security at the airport, but we do know WHO is taking you there. We TRUST HIM to take care of you and bless you and the work He has planned for you.
"We can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us."
True peace comes from knowing that GOD is in control!

We love you all so much.
Mom and Dad