Monday, August 4, 2008

My Man is Back!

Mark and Brad returned from JoBurg about 1:00 am this morning. It is good to see him and talk to him.

We have a busy next 3 days. This morning we are going around to look at furniture and appliances to see what prices are like. Mark and Brad will meet with the Pastor and Elders at Christ Baptist Church today at 3:00. We will have dinner tonight with Steve and Karen (who moved here 3 years to teach in the Seminary). Tuesday night dinner with another family from the church and Wednesday night dinner with Pastor Nikki and his family.

This has been great last few days. The Lord has taken me to a point where I am totally dependent on Him! It is a good place to be. Being here is good and a little overwhelming but in a good way. I want to live my life sold out for Christ and serve Him however He wants me to.

More later we are getting ready to go.

We miss the kids bunches and can't wait to see them!

No comments: