Tuesday, May 27, 2008

God Continues to Amaze Me

Well here is the latest ... We are within $1,000.00 of being fully funded for the trip the summer. Praise God! We only have 51 days to finish all that needs to be done before we leave. So much to be done.

This weekend we are going to have our first of many garage sales we will have as we prepare to move into Full Time Missions. I had to go today to place the ad and I was asking God what I should put in the add to "draw" people. You know the usual toys to furniture etc. I felt like I should put "Family preparing for Full Time Missions" Garage Sale. I also had to place 2 other adds as we are selling our Toyota and our Expedition. Anyway, I handed my 3 ads to the lady at the Thrifty Nickel and she started counting words in the garage sale ad and then she said, "Oh, I am not going to charge you for this add. This is a great thing and you can use all the money to go towards that and not the ad." Needless to say I was amazed. God continues to tell us to "keep walking".

Side note about our blog. If you are reading this and you would like to leave a "comment" for us it is easy to do. At the bottom of each entry you will see the "comment" section. Just click on it and start typing. We would love to hear from you.

No comments: